Our Commitment and Terminology
PCFC is committed to protecting the rights and privacy of all visitors to its websites. The terms “we”, “us” or “our(s)” hereunder refer to PCFC and its affiliates and the terms “you” and “your” hereunder refer to the user visiting PCFC’s web portal.
Scope of Policy
Collection and Use of the collected Information
Each time you visit one of Our Sites we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, a unique device identifier (for example, your Device's IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device's wireless network interface, the type of browser you use, time zone setting, IP address and referring/exit pages (Device Information);
- Details of your use or your visits to any of Our Sites (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise) and the resources that you access (Log Information).
We use the collected information to
We use the collected information to fulfil your requests, help us make our Site more useful to visitors, improve our websites and marketing efforts, conduct research and analysis.
Sharing Your Information
We may disclose your personal information
- To affiliates of PCFC and/or companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as offering customer service. These third parties are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these Services to us
- as required by law, such as to comply with a court order or any other legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request; and/or
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
If you are concerned about cookies, most browsers permit individuals to decline cookies. In most cases, a visitor may refuse a cookie and still navigate our website.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with Services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of Our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
PCFC reserves the right to make any radical or slight modification of the content of this document at any time and without prior notice. Continue to use the Site means your acceptance of such changes. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.