Terms & Conditions
Proprietary and Copyright Rights
- This Site is maintained by Port Customs and Free zones Corporation PCFC.
- The materials located on the Site including the information and software programs (the “Contents”), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by PCFC
- Except as otherwise provided, the Contents shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of PCFC
- Modification or use of any of the Contents for any other purpose shall be a violation of PCFC's copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on the Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of PCFC
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- You clearly understand and agree that your use of the Site, or any material available through this Site, is at your own risk. Neither PCFC web site nor its employees warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted, problem-free, free of omissions, or error-free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site.
- The content and function of the Site are provided to you "as is," without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or use, or currency
- In no event will PCFC or its employees be liable for any incidental, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages, arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site, including without limitation, loss of revenue or anticipated profits, loss of goodwill, loss of business, loss of data, computer failure or malfunction, or any other damages.p>
Right of Access
PCFC reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to the Site to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to the Site, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
Amendment of Term and Conditions
PCFC reserves the right to make any radical or slight modification of the content of this document at any time and without prior notice. Continue to use the Site means your acceptance of such changes. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our Terms & Conditions practices.