Issue non-sponsor card

You do not have Acrobat Reader?

Click here

to download it​

Issuing a work card for persons who are sponsored by their parents and do not wish to transfer their residence to the company licensed by Trakhees as free zone


  • Mobile Application
  • Website


back to top